MALDIVES OF BATANGAS DAY TOUR
Maldives of Batangas has 24 hectares of rolling hills, white sand beaches, breathtaking sunrises and gorgeous sunsets, Maldives Island inspired floating & beach cottages, flowers bursting with color at every turn, an organic garden, and secret, magical nooks await.
RATES & OPTIONS
PUBLIC / JOINED TOUR : Php 1,200/head (14-16 pax per van)
EXCLUSIVE / PRIVATE TOUR
1,200/head (14 pax and up)
1,500/head (10-13 pax)
1,800/head (7-9 pax)
2,000/head (5-6 pax)
2,500/head (3-4 pax)
3,000/head (2 pax)
NOTE: Overnight in Maldives of Batangas is not possible on weekends and holidays cause it’s fully booked but we can offer overnight at any 2-3 star hotel accommodation which is cheaper. CLICK HERE to view Affordable Batangas Tour Packages.
– Roundtrip car service
– Entrance Fee
– Environmental fee
– Access in swimming pool & beach
– BONUS : Tagaytay Sidetrips (Twin Lakes, Pasalubong / Souvenir Shop, Museo Orlina – Php 100/head) rate is still the same regardless you avail this sidetrip or not. Tagaytay entrance fees is on guest own acct
Harmony Beach is a long stretch of white sand located at the right side of the resort. Guests can relax in open pavilions and huts or rent tables and chairs under the trees.
Enjoy the sweet and simple rhythms on this beach. Its graceful trees, open cabanas, shady picnic area and rustic wooden tables and chairs make Serenity Beach one of the most charming places in Maldives of Batangas.
Destiny Beach is an oasis of peace at the far end of the resort. This spot is perfect for three Rs – relaxing, renewing and recharging.
We recommend the garden cabanas to guests who want to be one with nature and have easy access to the pool and The Sweet Spot Restaurant.
– Open cottage
– Tagaytay entrance fees
TERMS OF PAYMENT
50% Balance on date of tour
METHOD OF PAYMENT
– BPI deposit / BPI transfer to Anyone
– Paymaya via 7-Eleven (available 24/7)
– Remittance service except Western Union
LIVE CHAT : https://m.me/tourifier
LEGIT CHECK : http://tourifier.com/legit
FOLLOW / LIKE US : https://facebook.com/tourifier
HOTLINE : 0998 1600022
– Bring extra plastic for wet clothes
– Bring light baggage only for your convenience
– Always practice “Leave No Trace”
– Additional Php 50/head on peak season are applicable (March to June and December and holidays).
– Guests can bring in food and drinks but subject for applicable corkage fees:
Php 200/head for heavy meals/cooked food
Php 200/bottle for local hard drinks or Php500/bottle for imported hard drinks
Php 300/case for soft drinks
Php 500/case for beer or other alcoholic beverages
ITINERARY FOR JOINED TOUR (EXCLUSIVE TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZE) :
04:00 AM – Call Time (venue to be send via SMS to those who paid 50% downpayment only)
04:30 AM – ETD Maldives of Batangas
09:00 AM – ETA Maldives of Batangas
Enjoy Maldives of Batangas such as beach, swimming pool, photo ops and activities (own acct)
12:30 PM – Wash up and prepare for departure
01:00 NN – ETD Maldives of Batangas
02:00 PM – Late lunch at Waltermart Nasugbu
03:00 PM – ETD Tagaytay
03:30 PM – Start of Tagaytay side trips (entrance fees own acct)
05:00 PM – ETD Manila
07:00 PM – ETA Manila
==== END OF TOUR ====