Vitalis Villas with Vigan Tour 2D1N
TOUR FEE : Php 3,950/head
– Overnight accommodation in Vitalis Villas
– FREE 3 Meals in hotel (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Welcome drinks
– Use of infinity pools and play room
– Shuttle service to the beach
– 10% discount on watersports activities
– Vigan Day Tour
AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES (own expense)
– Water Sports (Jetski, Kayak, Banana Boat, Wakeboarding)
– Hilltop Adventure (Zipline, Peting Zoo)
ABOUT VITALIS VILLAS
Vitalis Villas is the most exclusive of luxury accommodations perched high on the mountain cliffs overlooking the sea and the beautiful Santiago Cove. The villas are crafted in traditional Greek architectural style and offer the warmth of Filipino Island charm and the convenience of modern amenities.
Step into the dove-white houses, cobalt blue sea and powdery white sands of Santiago, Ilocos Sur. The landscapes will overwhelm you, the sunsets will enchant you, and its history will fascinate you. You are bound to become yet Another fanatic, capturing majestic landscapes that you will not find elsewhere In the world.
Vigan is a city in the Philippines, on the west coast of Luzon island. It’s known for its preserved Spanish colonial and Asian architecture. Calle Crisologo dominates the Mestizo district, with its cobblestone streets, malecón, horse-drawn carriages and rustic mansions. Near the white baroque Vigan Cathedral are Plaza Salcedo, offering fountain light shows, and Plaza Burgos, known for its street-food stalls.