Affordable Camiguin Tour Package
Camiguin 2D1N Tour for only 1500/head (minimum of 2 pax)
BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW!
– Aircon accommodation
– Roundtrip pier transfer
– Whole Day Camiguin Tour
– Places to visit :
1) Tuasan Falls
2) Soda Water Pool
3) Sto. Nino Cold Spring
4) Ardent Hot Spring
5) Old Ruin Church
6) Sunken Cemetery
7) Walkway Station of the Cross
8) Camiguin Marker
9) Lagoon View
10) Pasalubong Center
11) Pastel Origin
12) Parola View (I Love Mambajao)
13) White Island Hopping is optional (roundtrip boat fee is own expense)
– Deposit is transferable but non-refundable
– Joiners who want to upgrade private room must pay downpayment in full
– Group tour/exclusive tour required 75% deposit downpayment and 25% upon arrival
– Entrance fees will be shoulder by the guest
– Free breakfast is subject for availability (depends on available accommodation on your travel date)
“Suggested itinerary and other Camiguin tour packages available upon request”
Camiguin is an island province in the Philippines located in the Bohol Sea, about 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) off the northern coast of Mindanao. It is politically part of the Northern Mindanao Region of the country and formerly a part of Misamis Oriental province.
Camiguin is the second-smallest province in the country in both population and land area after Batanes. The provincial capital is Mambajao, which is also the province’s largest municipality in both area and population.
The province is famous for its sweet lanzones where its annual Lanzones Festival is dedicated to, the picturesque Sunken Cemetery of Camiguin, and its interior forest reserves, collectively known as the Mount Hibok-Hibok Protected Landscape, which has been declared by all Southeast Asian nations as an ASEAN Heritage Park. There has been moves to establish a dossier nomination before for the province to be included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.